Founded in 2014, Aspen Europe is part of the Aspen Group, a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Durban, South Africa. Over the past 170 years, it has grown into an internationally recognized business with a direct presence in over 50 countries and 23 manufacturing sites producing medicines for 150 countries.
Aspen Europe is an entrepreneurial business dedicated to providing high quality pharmaceutical products at competitive and affordable prices for customers and patients. The company has state-of-the-art manufacturing sites in Europe:
- Bad Oldesloe (Germany)
- Notre-Dame de Bondeville (France)
- Breda (Netherlands)
Key commercial markets are:
- Northern Europe (UK, Nordics, Benelux) and Central Eastern Europe (Poland)
- DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- France and Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Portugal)
In other countries, Aspen collaborates with best-in-class distribution partners.
Medical areas covered by Aspen Europe portfolio include:
- Gynecology and menopause
- Immunosuppressive therapy
- Hypothyroidism therapy